- I have a class blog that is already time consuming.
- I used edublogs and don’t want to pay for it to be public, which was the point.
- During the school year I was spending more time talking face to face and getting feedback, which is key for me, with people in my school.
Now it’s half a year later and I’m back to try it again, not on edublogs. Here’s what I’m thinking now:
- I read a lot of other educators’ blogs and I think I might have something to offer too.
- I have an expanded PLN now. There are more folks I would like to interact with how are not at my school, my city, my state, my country.
- I’m going to be trying out some new projects this year and I wand to keep a record of how it goes.
So, here goes. Again.